Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by chemicaallee
Hiii applying for English Literature at Newcastle!! From Liverpool :smile:

I've applied to English literature too, just got my offer yesterday :smile:
Hey,

Has anyone heard (post-interview) about Dietetics?
I’ve received 4 other offers but still waiting on Newcastle response. Really just wang putting out of my misery 😜
Original post by DeafDragon
Hey,
I’ve received 4 other offers but still waiting on Newcastle response. Really just wang putting out of my misery 😜

I think they're still getting back to people on their decisions throughout March. You can always call them up and ask for an update :smile: good luck
Original post by Emi1031
I think they're still getting back to people on their decisions throughout March. You can always call them up and ask for an update :smile: good luck

They did say it would be March, I’ve been checking UCAS and the Newcastle portal multiple times a day since March 1st 😂

I’ll try to be patient for another week!
I just got my offer through yesterday !!
Original post by aaaa112
I just got my offer through yesterday !!

Congrats! 🥳
Hiii has anyone firmed? I’ve just firmed for biomedical science x
Original post by luisaaaaaa

I'm still thinking 😭 but I do think I might also firm for biomed

i’m doing biomed too but i’m stuck between here and leeds 😭😭
Original post by cantpark
i’m doing biomed too but i’m stuck between here and leeds 😭😭

Omg I applied Leeds too. I honestly preferred the course at Leeds but Newcastle is just so pretty and the people seem nicer which is why I firmed it x
Omg I applied Leeds too. I honestly preferred the course at Leeds but Newcastle is just so pretty and the people seem nicer which is why I firmed it x

ahh that’s fair lol, im more leaning towards leeds because of the distance but newcastle have offered a grade lower for the contextual requirement so it’s quite tempting hahah😭
Original post by mardymandy
Not had anything back yet for Fine Art. It's feeling late in the day now to be getting an interview offer.

Hi @mardymandy,

We do try to process applications as quickly as we can. Please be aware that we receive a large volume of applications and each application is considered individually. As such, there is no specific timescale that we respond within.

However, all applicants who apply before/on the UCAS equal consideration deadline at 18:00 on Wednesday 31 January 2024 will receive a decision by Thursday 16 May 2024.

For an update on your application, please don't hesitate to contact us directly 🙂

Hana
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi @mardymandy,
We do try to process applications as quickly as we can. Please be aware that we receive a large volume of applications and each application is considered individually. As such, there is no specific timescale that we respond within.
However, all applicants who apply before/on the UCAS equal consideration deadline at 18:00 on Wednesday 31 January 2024 will receive a decision by Thursday 16 May 2024.
For an update on your application, please don't hesitate to contact us directly 🙂
Hana

Hello - if you don't receive an offer before the final offer holders day, how does that work?
Original post by DeafDragon
Hey,

Hi @DeafDragon,

We hope that interviewees for our Dietetics MDiet programme should hear back within the next four weeks. We would advise anyone that doesn't to contact us so we can look into their application.

Hana
I’ve firmed for Psychology and Maths!! 💞
Hi, Law applicants and offer holders,
I made a form for us to enter all law decisions (offer, still waiting, rejection) across universities this year (2023-2024)

Here's the link:https://forms.gle/BFRACrPsm4zE9KJh9

Link to responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cAJyHUxO8UxjUn3e7uDVq2DMN1ZV8Rih5kNAmCtlZdo/edit?usp=sharing

Please do make the time to fill out the form to help those who are still waiting and those who will be applying next year.

Good luck with your upcoming exams!
Anyone else waiting to hear for BA in Fine Art?
Reply 138
Original post by TweetieBird
Hello - if you don't receive an offer before the final offer holders day, how does that work?

Ring them up n speak to the Biomed department. They gonna arrange something similar for you ( I also got my biomed offer last week n i rang n they did exactly that)
Has anyone applied for accommodation yet? I’m a bit confused by the whole applying system

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending