The Student Room Group

Air fryer??? Lmao

So I’m a second year student and pretty familiar with most of the accommodation rules for my uni (goldsmiths), BUT I’m moving into the student village this year instead of the main halls- and I’m in a studio..

Which is listed as having a hob, but no oven???

If I don’t have an oven do u think I could get away with buying an air fryer (I love airfryers they’re so convenient)
You'll need to check the contract and see what it states about electrical appliances. You might need to have them PAT it, but they may also disallow them in general.

Also not sure I'd want to have an air fryer in a studio anyway - pretty sure almost immediately all your bedding will smell like a chip shop...
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
You'll need to check the contract and see what it states about electrical appliances. You might need to have them PAT it, but they may also disallow them in general.

Also not sure I'd want to have an air fryer in a studio anyway - pretty sure almost immediately all your bedding will smell like a chip shop...

Aye I guess that’s true, it’s more of a thing of; I have autism and I’m very specific about what I eat situation for me though. MOST Of my diet is cooked in an oven 😳
Original post by Llygoden_
Aye I guess that’s true, it’s more of a thing of; I have autism and I’m very specific about what I eat situation for me though. MOST Of my diet is cooked in an oven 😳

If it's not possible then you might need to consider alternative accommodation options to meet your needs I guess :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending