The Student Room Group

Came out of a steamy bath

Hi all so about 15 minutes ago I washed my hair and took a bath. I prefer the bath as I can sit easily when I want to. Towards the end before applying shower gel I realised how steamy the bathroom had gotten so I opened a bit of the window near the bath. The whole bathroom got full of steam that I didn’t realise so I immediately opened a bit of the door which was shut before and let air pass. Another note I always have my water temperature fairly warm as I don’t like cold baths as they make me ill. After I put my shower gel on I quickly went out of the bathroom and got changed in my room.a little after I couldn’t really catch my breathe but whilst I’m typing this I’m sitting fine just a little headache but I can’t breathe easily now. I just got so paranoid. Will I be okay now??
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all so about 15 minutes ago I washed my hair and took a bath. I prefer the bath as I can sit easily when I want to. Towards the end before applying shower gel I realised how steamy the bathroom had gotten so I opened a bit of the window near the bath. The whole bathroom got full of steam that I didn’t realise so I immediately opened a bit of the door which was shut before and let air pass. Another note I always have my water temperature fairly warm as I don’t like cold baths as they make me ill. After I put my shower gel on I quickly went out of the bathroom and got changed in my room.a little after I couldn’t really catch my breathe but whilst I’m typing this I’m sitting fine just a little headache but I can’t breathe easily now. I just got so paranoid. Will I be okay now??

Yea its calm, you have basically just hotboxed your bathroom with steam. It is perfectly normal and you will be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest