The Student Room Group

Let the steam out- a rant/feelings thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Still have the other ones but it’s a start
Reply 41
I got nothing
Reply 42
Just another product of today hits hard. Pure facts, at least when it comes to some things in life for me/in general
Reply 43
Other places sure? There? Nope.
Reply 44
I think I want to apply for it next year
Reply 45
could possibly make a better real-world impact if I do it and actually get paid for it (not that I care about the money, the experience is what matters to me).
Reply 46
Leave behind your heart and cast way… dang
Reply 47
Might have motivated to finish writing that CV
Reply 48
Original post by Anonymous
Might have motivated to finish writing that CV

*Motivated me
Reply 49
could possibly make a better real-world impact if I do it and actually get paid for it (not that I care about the money, the experience is what matters to me).

Need to start caring about the money though
Reply 50
Over it, technically been that way since March.
Reply 51
Walkers
hey hope things are alright man. hang in there, you're trying and you want to try, i think that's an important thing to remember. unasked for advice, but i think you should give yourself more credit and try not to beat yourself up over things
Cadbury
Reply 54
Cadbury

One of best the chocolate brands
🤣🤣
Reply 56
hey hope things are alright man. hang in there, you're trying and you want to try, i think that's an important thing to remember. unasked for advice, but i think you should give yourself more credit and try not to beat yourself up over things

I’m not beating myself over things in this actually, I’m referring to a certain “thing” but can’t be more specific than that.
Reply 57

But yeah I need to give myself more credit. I don’t give myself credit often I think.
I’m not beating myself over things in this actually, I’m referring to a certain “thing” but can’t be more specific than that.

alright lol as you were. you can also chat to AI if you want to let the feelings out, you give me the vibe of someone who'd benefit from that
Reply 59
alright lol as you were. you can also chat to AI if you want to let the feelings out, you give me the vibe of someone who'd benefit from that

Nah I don’t do AI (for the most part) I prefer to simply type stuff down somewhere.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending