The Student Room Group

Let the steam out- a rant/feelings thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous
Nah I don’t do AI (for the most part) I prefer to simply type stuff down somewhere.

Or to just get over it
Reply 61
Would be nice if you could edit posts under anonymous but can see why you can’t
Reply 62
alright lol as you were. you can also chat to AI if you want to let the feelings out, you give me the vibe of someone who'd benefit from that

But thanks for the message I guess
But thanks for the message I guess

no worries! i hope it didn't come across as condescending, I meant it in a genuine way. I've seen reddit threads of people talk about how using c.ai and things like that helped them process their feelings in an anonymous way and without having to talk to a person.
Reply 64
no worries! i hope it didn't come across as condescending, I meant it in a genuine way. I've seen reddit threads of people talk about how using c.ai and things like that helped them process their feelings in an anonymous way and without having to talk to a person.

Ah I see, for me typing stuff down on my phone is good enough, I might talk to someone in real life but nah. Other people on this website do the same thing.

Yeah I see some people use AI for certain things to the point where things like AI girlfriends exist :s-smilie:. Not for me to judge if people want to use AI to this extent as I’ve got nothing against AI, I just don’t use it unless we’re talking Alexa, Siri (worst mainstream phone AI out there maybe), google assistant and maybe chat GPT here and there to gain information on things or to get tasks done.
Reply 65
Over it once again
Reply 66
Might speak about it in the thing then as I’m bored of it happening
Reply 67
:woo:
Reply 68
Think that I’ll just come clean to her as I’ll have to do it for both of the “roles”.

Wanted to not say anything but that doesn’t make sense at this point plus I’m a mostly grown ass adult.

Only thing is that it’s frankly not a priority right now and not sure whether I can even do it or not.
Reply 69
Think that I’ll just come clean to her as I’ll have to do it for both of the “roles”.

Wanted to not say anything but that doesn’t make sense at this point plus I’m a mostly grown ass adult.

Only thing is that it’s frankly not a priority right now and not sure whether I can even do it or not.

Not sure whether I’ll bother to apply though to one of the roles though even if I agree to doing the “thing”. Only have a week to apply for it, need to be on the case.
Reply 70
Positive day so far then (I rarely say this), go second half of 2023 for now.
Reply 71
I don’t have the thing/X so that’s confusing, even if I had it it’s still confusing.

I ain’t doing things physically dawg because I need to do other crap and not sure whether she will agree to it or just say no. Guess I’ll see.
Reply 72
I don’t have the thing/X so that’s confusing, even if I had it it’s still confusing.

I ain’t doing things physically dawg because I need to do other crap and not sure whether she will agree to it or just say no. Guess I’ll see.

Need to do that translation task and application
Reply 73
So hard
Reply 74
Also hoping for a response soon but honestly doesn’t matter, got more important stuff to do
Reply 75
Still haven’t applied for the role will get on my backside tonight or tomorrow and apply for it
Reply 76
Will just have to come clean to them, can’t hide it anymore I think despite my age.

I hope/sure that they’ll understand if I just tell them, they technically already somewhat knows about it and both roles would require me to do it anyway. Only thing is that they’re worried about my safety/wellbeing in general
Reply 77
Will just have to come clean to them, can’t hide it anymore I think despite my age.

I hope/sure that they’ll understand if I just tell them, they technically already somewhat knows about it and both roles would require me to do it anyway. Only thing is that they’re worried about my safety/wellbeing in general

Came clean to them, they had no issues with it, even looked like they found it silly for me to be asking for permission about such thing.

So nothing stopping me from doing it now for the most point I think :woo:.
Reply 78
Still haven’t applied for the role will get on my backside tonight or tomorrow and apply for it

Applied for the role, interview soon
Reply 79
Hopefully the processes don’t take too long (as in they are not really long).

Got more important stuff to focus on anyway though, so need to put the the other thing off of my mind.

I know why it’s on my mind though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending