The Student Room Group

Let the steam out- a rant/feelings thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Other thing as well but won’t bother to bring up now unless the other thing has happened or until I’ve lost patience.
Reply 81
Patience officially lost I think so asked about the thing as opposed to waiting longer.
Reply 82
Hopefully it’ll be something positive
Reply 83
Would have been willing to wait until December or until the other thing happened but said screw it.
Reply 84
Need to write more positive stuff (haven’t done this often enough) on here though but eh, I like complaining and letting thoughts out.
Reply 85
Progress
Reply 86
Need to progress more on the other thing though (stuff that actually matters).
Reply 87
Could have done better in that assignment for one bit but I’m glad that it’s over. Can play the game and focus on the next task now.
Reply 88
Need to prepare for the other thing.
Reply 89
Case argued successfully. That’s why you don’t take BS from no one, you stand up for yourself and hold others to account.

The company shouldn’t have falsely advertised in the first place. Ended up having to buy more tickets as a result of their mistake as I wasn’t going to pay for that ticket with those terms and conditions.

I’ve got standards, paying for that ticket with those T&C goes against my philosophy. You said that it’s valid 12 months from date of purchase? Make it that way, offer the product as advertised from the get go rather than me having to spend a month refusing to buy the product due to the false advertisement until I got a verdict.

Crooks. Ticket expiring on 31-08-2024 regardless of what date you buy said ticket does not meet the standards of the product that was advertised.
Reply 90
Original post by Anonymous
Think that I’ll just come clean to her as I’ll have to do it for both of the “roles”.

Wanted to not say anything but that doesn’t make sense at this point plus I’m a mostly grown ass adult.

Only thing is that it’s frankly not a priority right now and not sure whether I can even do it or not.

Did the interview for one of the roles
Reply 91
Did the interview for one of the roles

Did the thing for the other role, we’ll see if it (the other role) is worth I guess. If it’s too much BS (like it has been in the past) then I’ll nope my way out of it as I’ve got my limits and standards in life. I’m becoming impatient about the process though but that doesn’t matter, I can’t complain.
Reply 92
:woo:
Reply 93
Could have done better in that assignment for one bit but I’m glad that it’s over. Can play the game and focus on the next task now.

Grade was eh… not that great
Reply 94
Really good session
Reply 95
Really good session

Better than all of the other ones so far.
Reply 96
Eh mildly didn’t appreciate that kind of response but eh, I can see the other perspective and will know wish to do in the future.
Reply 97
Will need to start being more on the ball in the future though when it comes to both things.
Reply 98
Need to be more productive and organised
Reply 99
Spend too much time on my phone.

Quick Reply

Latest