The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Halls 2023, anyone heard?

Hi,
Agreed a hall place before results day, uni place now confirmed but not heard anything about accomodation. When do they get in touch re deposits and booking moving in day? Any ideas?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
Agreed a hall place before results day, uni place now confirmed but not heard anything about accomodation. When do they get in touch re deposits and booking moving in day? Any ideas?

I have got my offer, when I firmed the conditional offer earlier in the year. However, we still cant book moving in yet - it says on the Accommodation portal that more information will be sent 7 days before the start of term so don’t worry about a bit of delay at this time. Perhaps a lot of the team are still on summer holidays at the moment?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Blacklabgirl
I have got my offer, when I firmed the conditional offer earlier in the year. However, we still cant book moving in yet - it says on the Accommodation portal that more information will be sent 7 days before the start of term so don’t worry about a bit of delay at this time. Perhaps a lot of the team are still on summer holidays at the moment?

Yeh same here. You paid a deposit yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending