The Student Room Group

(Official) St George's, University of London A100 Offer Holders 2023 Entry

Welcome to the St George's A100 2023 Offer Holders' thread.

SGUL A100 2023 thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7247521

For general information click: https://www.sgul.ac.uk/study/undergr.../medicine-mbbs

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know when UCAS will update after an offer email?
Original post by Toodlesx_x
Does anyone know when UCAS will update after an offer email?

mine updated after 2 hours i thinkk
also congratulations everyone for getting the offer :smile: :smile:
Original post by browniessraah
mine updated after 2 hours i thinkk

thank you. Though it's been over 6 hours now
And a massive congratulations to everyone.
thank you. Though it's been over 6 hours now
And a massive congratulations to everyone.

I recieved my offer email at 12:48 and UCAS track only updated at 18:56, shouldn't take too long
any grads here?
Original post by Jlcobham8
any grads here?

hello! Congratulations everyone! Yes, I'm a grad!
Original post by hah7777777
hello! Congratulations everyone! Yes, I'm a grad!

yay! is sgul your first choice
congrats to everyone with the offer! im a gap year student and just wondering what the next step is
can we just wait for any other offers from other unis or do we have to do anything for st georges now?
Original post by jay_es004
congrats to everyone with the offer! im a gap year student and just wondering what the next step is
can we just wait for any other offers from other unis or do we have to do anything for st georges now?

I haven't seen anything that they require me (gap yr) to send. So I'm just waiting for other unis. There isn't an immediate deadline for things like the fitness check/dbs and you only do that once you've chosen ur uni. So you're good 👍🏾
yay! is sgul your first choice

it is, yes! how about you?
ahhh nice okkk I see! where else did you apply? is sgul ur first choice?
I haven't seen anything that they require me (gap yr) to send. So I'm just waiting for other unis. There isn't an immediate deadline for things like the fitness check/dbs and you only do that once you've chosen ur uni. So you're good 👍🏾
Hi everyone, got my offer yesterday at 10:42! Gap year, non-contextual, home applicant if that helps.
Original post by jay_es004
ahhh nice okkk I see! where else did you apply? is sgul ur first choice?

Manchester, UEA and Leeds (haven't even heard back for an interview so I know how well that's going)

St George's is my second though but it's still my first med offer I've gotten so I'm elated about it.

Hbu, is St George's your first?
(edited 1 year ago)
does anyone know if we can ask for our interview feedback i know last year some people got theirs but i'm not sure about this year?
Original post by browniessraah
does anyone know if we can ask for our interview feedback i know last year some people got theirs but i'm not sure about this year?

Yes you can :smile: i did, just email the interviews email. it’s not feedback as such, just the comments they made during the interviews for their mark reminders etc. well done on an offer too!!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by biochembusiness
Yes you can :smile: i did, just email the interviews email. it’s not feedback as such, just the comments they made during the interviews for their mark reminders etc. well done on an offer too!!

how long did they take to respond with the feedback?
how long did they take to respond with the feedback?

I haven’t got it yet - it can take up to four weeks. This was info from someone who has gotten their’s previously
Original post by biochembusiness

ahhhh thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending