The Student Room Group

A level options URGENT HELP NEEDED

Guys I need help deciding what to take for a levels, I'm considering studying law or medicine, should I take a humanity and 3 sciences or 2 humanities 2 sciences. I'm targeting UCL and Oxbridge but I'm also interested in International relations but see a lack of job opportunity. I'm not sure what to chose since I don't like history but have done geo and sociology GCSEs both with grade 9 as well as French with a 9 which may be good for International relations, please help.
for med i think u need 2 sciences + a science related subject like math/physics/psychology
For medicine you need to be sure you want to study it. Its very competitive to get onto a medicine degree and you need to show that you are ready for the career that follows from it. I would also advise you to find a course you like ahead of deciding a uni as they are all different.
Reply 3
Yeah many people have told me that, I don't have a particular passion for it but I am definitely a humanities person but I don't know what highly paid careers are in that except law.
Original post by alexandre365
For medicine you need to be sure you want to study it. Its very competitive to get onto a medicine degree and you need to show that you are ready for the career that follows from it. I would also advise you to find a course you like ahead of deciding a uni as they are all different.

Quick Reply

Latest