The Student Room Group

Immerse education - is it legit or scam??

I want to go on summer school in Oxford or Cambridge. I can't see any course offered by Oxford itself for high-schoolers (im in year 12)

I came across Immerse education - it's not affiliated with Oxbridge. Is it legit tho? Or a waste of money???
It's essential to choose a program aligned with your goals and interests to make the most of your investment.
Original post by twob1549
I want to go on summer school in Oxford or Cambridge. I can't see any course offered by Oxford itself for high-schoolers (im in year 12)

I came across Immerse education - it's not affiliated with Oxbridge. Is it legit tho? Or a waste of money???

Trust me. Don't bother with this stuff unless you have a whole load of cash sitting at home. Your hard earned money could be much well spent in other places. For a uni, this holds barely if any value. Just read around your subject and get legit workexperience!
Original post by twob1549

It is legit, I've been to their program in Oxford.
I don't think it is a waste of money, the classes I took there were beneficial in my area, and it opened many doors for new projects. The experience there was great, when I went, it was a difficult moment in my life, but being there, surrounded by new people and new challenges helped me understand more about myself.
So, if you have the financial condition to go, I think it's an excellent investment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending