The Student Room Group

Do not use MOMCO/FUSION/Amber Studios/TMMC as modelling agencies

Do not use this company. I have just been scammed out of hundreds of pounds for a few low grade photos and no website and bogus modelling agencies. The company Amber Studios is also Fusion Model Management and MOMCO and M Models and Online Booking Team and TMMC. I have reported them to Action Fraud but the more reports from you the more likely they will take action and close them down for good. The emails you receive are all in the same font signed off with Kind regards all sent by SENDGRID.

Send all mobiles numbers/details/addresses and details to ACTION FRAUD or The Citizens Advice Bureau.
Reply 1
Hi just wondering how you know the web sites are a scam ? And how they are all the same company?
Hi, I actually registered with Fusion independantly like not through any other company and they've been great - I get really good updates and they've put me in the room with a lot of casting directors. I've been in the industry for a while and you can't lump these companies together. It's a very treacherous industry but just because one company is a scam doesn't mean they all are. Any agency you need to meet them and you need to background check them on companies house and on their website and social media. I can't comment on the other companies but Fusion Management is 100% legitimate.
Reply 3
Original post by spencer0404
Hi, I actually registered with Fusion independantly like not through any other company and they've been great - I get really good updates and they've put me in the room with a lot of casting directors. I've been in the industry for a while and you can't lump these companies together. It's a very treacherous industry but just because one company is a scam doesn't mean they all are. Any agency you need to meet them and you need to background check them on companies house and on their website and social media. I can't comment on the other companies but Fusion Management is 100% legitimate.

and you registered on tsr just to tell us this? bad damage control is bad. you need a better pr agent, hun.
Are they the same as Fusion Management?
Fusion Management are contacting me tomorrow but are they the same company as Fusion Model Management?
Original post by Ciel.
and you registered on tsr just to tell us this? bad damage control is bad. you need a better pr agent, hun.

OK thanks For the feedback.
Original post by melburnside
Fusion Management are contacting me tomorrow but are they the same company as Fusion Model Management?

Just go under the assumption that they are, IE. be very wary of them inviting you in under the guise of a no strings consultation with a refundable deposit, and then selling you a 'portfolio'.
Reply 8
What was the result. They are contacting me Sunday. I’ve had choice modelling on the phone today. All wanting money, but I’m doing my research first before going any further
Reply 9
My daughter got lots of emails from
Choice and fushion too . They are all asking up front. I dont know if they are legit companies. Too worrying about scammers.
Reply 10
Original post by Beth1934
Do not use this company. I have just been scammed out of hundreds of pounds for a few low grade photos and no website and bogus modelling agencies. The company Amber Studios is also Fusion Model Management and MOMCO and M Models and Online Booking Team and TMMC. I have reported them to Action Fraud but the more reports from you the more likely they will take action and close them down for good. The emails you receive are all in the same font signed off with Kind regards all sent by SENDGRID.

Send all mobiles numbers/details/addresses and details to ACTION FRAUD or The Citizens Advice Bureau.

They are still teasing and scamming
Reply 11
Original post by Hija
My daughter got lots of emails from
Choice and fushion too . They are all asking up front. I dont know if they are legit companies. Too worrying about scammers.

I highly recommend you don’t my daughter got scammed for 2300 pounds - check their website they don’t promise work and if you sign on site you have no right to cancel your contract as they trade as a service provider and not a modeling agency -
Reply 12
Original post by spencer0404

Heyyyy
Are u sure???

Quick Reply

Latest