The Student Room Group

How stressful is student life in London in terms of money (specifically Imperial)?

I'm applying to Imperial as one of my choices because its highly prestigious and is one of the best unis at my course so at least I will get job offers however I know the cost of living expenses has increased and London is objectively the most expensive place to live in the UK so how has this affected you and what are you doing to combat this? I will have an open day shortly so I can see what the course is like but for accommodation, how pricey is it and do you like where you live?
Original post by ThatKid777
I'm applying to Imperial as one of my choices because its highly prestigious and is one of the best unis at my course so at least I will get job offers however I know the cost of living expenses has increased and London is objectively the most expensive place to live in the UK so how has this affected you and what are you doing to combat this? I will have an open day shortly so I can see what the course is like but for accommodation, how pricey is it and do you like where you live?

You can check accommodation prices on the Imperial website.

Part time job?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending