The Student Room Group

GCSE medicine application

N/A
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by A.23
Hi I was wondering if my GCSE grades would be high enough for me to have a chance in doing medicine after a levels as I know it is very competitive and my results are not the best.

Sociology:7
Maths:7
Biology:7
Chemistry:7
Physics:7
Citizenship:7
English language:6
Geography:6
Spanish:6
English literature:5
Health and social care: D2*

I’m planning on taking biology chemistry and psychology for my a levels :smile:

You did really well you should be proud of your results :smile:.From my knowledge I’m pretty sure that most universities don’t have requirements for GCSE and it’s A-levels that they care about. So as long as you do well in your A-levels I’m sure you have a good chance of getting into med school.
Original post by A.23
Hi I was wondering if my GCSE grades would be high enough for me to have a chance in doing medicine after a levels as I know it is very competitive and my results are not the best.

Sociology:7
Maths:7
Biology:7
Chemistry:7
Physics:7
Citizenship:7
English language:6
Geography:6
Spanish:6
English literature:5
Health and social care: D2*

I’m planning on taking biology chemistry and psychology for my a levels :smile:

Apart from very few universities that require a minimum of 7 in maths and a pass in English language you shouldn’t be worried as you have those :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by tasha_1306
You did really well you should be proud of your results :smile:.From my knowledge I’m pretty sure that most universities don’t have requirements for GCSE and it’s A-levels that they care about. So as long as you do well in your A-levels I’m sure you have a good chance of getting into med school.

Awww thank you ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending