The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Enrolment

Hi, is anyone having problems enrolling online? It just takes me back to my application.
Original post by Kellie_google
Hi, is anyone having problems enrolling online? It just takes me back to my application.

Mines doing the same I've been trying to figure it out for three hours. Going to try email/called them on Monday cause I'm so confused.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
They messaged me back and said it’s being done in batches and said it’ll come just wait. Not much help I know but at least we know there’s nothing wrong x
They messaged me back and said it’s being done in batches and said it’ll come just wait. Not much help I know but at least we know there’s nothing wrong x

Thanks! I'll keep and eye out :smile:
Reply 4
I know someone on the same course as me she just kept clicking on the enrol button every day and eventually it worked (a day before her email). Good luck x

I've been having the same problem. I called the university & they are just telling me to wait as they're updating the records one by one. I'm just concerned not to miss the enrolment deadline.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending