The Student Room Group

SFE- CO1

hello, i have changed course and university via clearing, and need to update my sfe. I know its late however i only decided to change university a few days ago and been sorting out accom etc and completely forgot to change sfe details. Do i have to call student finance and let them know, or do i jus upload co1 evidence?
Original post by MoneyMase2020
hello, i have changed course and university via clearing, and need to update my sfe. I know its late however i only decided to change university a few days ago and been sorting out accom etc and completely forgot to change sfe details. Do i have to call student finance and let them know, or do i jus upload co1 evidence?

Hi there,

The CO1 will update your course for you. You can digitally update this to your account and this will update in a 4-6 week timescale. Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

The CO1 will update your course for you. You can digitally update this to your account and this will update in a 4-6 week timescale. Thanks, Jason

since my status is still "awaiting confirmation" from the uni i originally had firmed before results, where exactly do i upload the CO1? As i cannot remove \ change uni or course. Will i have to call the university and do i still get my maintenance loan or will i have to wait 4-6 weeks for that once all the information is updated.
Original post by MoneyMase2020
since my status is still "awaiting confirmation" from the uni i originally had firmed before results, where exactly do i upload the CO1? As i cannot remove \ change uni or course. Will i have to call the university and do i still get my maintenance loan or will i have to wait 4-6 weeks for that once all the information is updated.

. If you click on your current application, there is an option on the right-hand side of the page to view and manage your application. Here you will be able to amend your university, course, course year or living location etc If that doesn't work then you can upload the CO1 to your account.

You can upload evidence and forms by going to the 'Manage your student finance' section in the sidebar on the right of your screen. You will then see a link to 'Upload supporting evidence' and can use this to send us your evidence/form. If you check with the university to see if they can still release your payments while you wait for the form to be updated. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending