The Student Room Group

Changing uni on student finance

I received my resit results as of last week and am changing to a different uni, I'm trying to change my student finance details but it's asking me to send a letter. Is there any other way of doing this other than posting the letter. I know its quite late but I've just been accepted to this different uni and I need it done.
Original post by Hasz11
I received my resit results as of last week and am changing to a different uni, I'm trying to change my student finance details but it's asking me to send a letter. Is there any other way of doing this other than posting the letter. I know its quite late but I've just been accepted to this different uni and I need it done.

Hi there,

Has your course already started and have you received any payments yet? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

Has your course already started and have you received any payments yet? Thanks, Jason

No payments, the course I was on at the old uni has started but I'm not sure about the new one.
Original post by Hasz11
No payments, the course I was on at the old uni has started but I'm not sure about the new one.

Thanks, You can amend this via your account. Is it a full time course? If so, If you click on your current application, there is an option on the right-hand side of the page to view and manage your application. Here you will be able to amend your university, course, course year or living location etc. This then takes an estimated 15 working days to process. If it doesn't allow you to do this it will prompt you to download the CO1 form which you can then upload digitally to your account. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Thanks, You can amend this via your account. Is it a full time course? If so, If you click on your current application, there is an option on the right-hand side of the page to view and manage your application. Here you will be able to amend your university, course, course year or living location etc. This then takes an estimated 15 working days to process. If it doesn't allow you to do this it will prompt you to download the CO1 form which you can then upload digitally to your account. Thanks, Jason

When I try to do this it tells me I need to send a letter or contact the university, I've tried contacting them but they were no help. Sending the letter it says it will take atleast 6 weeks?
Original post by Hasz11
When I try to do this it tells me I need to send a letter or contact the university, I've tried contacting them but they were no help. Sending the letter it says it will take atleast 6 weeks?

We can't accept a letter. It needs to be the CO1 form but if it's not allowing you to then we'd need the university (new or old) to send us a 'change of circumstance' to update your course details. Thanks, Jason
Reply 6
We can't accept a letter. It needs to be the CO1 form but if it's not allowing you to then we'd need the university (new or old) to send us a 'change of circumstance' to update your course details. Thanks, Jason

i have filled out the CO1 form but on the website it says i have to post it. is there an email i can send it to?
Original post by Hasz11
i have filled out the CO1 form but on the website it says i have to post it. is there an email i can send it to?

You don't need to post it. We can accept this digitally uploaded to your account. Thanks, Jason
Reply 8
You don't need to post it. We can accept this digitally uploaded to your account. Thanks, Jason

There's no option to digitally upload it, that's the issue I'm having
Reply 9
Nevermind, I found it
Original post by Hasz11
Nevermind, I found it

Hi there,

That's great, it sounds like you've successfully uploaded the form. Please check your account and e-mails for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending