The Student Room Group

Have you recently joined TSR? Say hello!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trannno
Hey! I joined TSR because I was so scared of failing chem and came for some tips.

Welcome to TSR @trannno

We have an excellent Chemistry forum currently being looked after by @5hyl33n & @TypicalNerd, you're best bet is to jump on this link and ask any question you may have there: Chemistry Forum.

Don't be scared, the fact that you are looking for support so early in the year tells me you are going to be fine!
Original post by trannno
Hey! I joined TSR because I was so scared of failing chem and came for some tips.

You came to the right place.

What level are you studying chemistry at currently and which exam board?
Reply 42
Original post by trannno

Welcome! it's great to have you here :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by Evil Homer
Hey everyone :wavey:

Just wanted to set something up to say hello to all our recently joined new members.

What brings you to TSR? Let us know and say hello below! :yep:

Hi, I joined TSR for advice about the best A-levels to choose, as I'd love to apply for vet med in the future!
Reply 44
Original post by abi2211
Hi, I joined TSR for advice about the best A-levels to choose, as I'd love to apply for vet med in the future!

Welcome! Great to have you on the site. You may wish to check out our veterinary medicine forum, I'm sure you will get some good advice about the best A levels to choose :smile:
Reply 45

Just wanted to set something up to say hello to all our recently joined new members.

Hi there joined a few days ago. just wanna make a suggestion. while browsing conversation threads many older ones pop up so user isnt aware what is the date the post was done . though somewhere it does mention too like 3 months back etc but still its a bit confusing. I would suggest that users should be able to clearly view newer posts , older ones either get deleted or archived ie if they are not relevant. Cheers . Have a great day everyone.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by rehmanm
Hi there joined a few days ago. just wanna make a suggestion. while browsing conversation threads many older ones pop up so user isnt aware what is the date the post was done . though somewhere it does mention too like 3 months back etc but still its a bit confusing. I would suggest that users should be able to clearly view newer posts , older ones either get deleted or archived ie if they are not relevant. Cheers . Have a great day everyone.

Hi! Thank you so much for your feedback :smile: We actually have something in the pipeline that should address this :smile: Should be able to update you soon!
Reply 47

Hello, I’m new here
Reply 48
Original post by Maruvina
Hello, I’m new here

Hey, welcome! What brought you here?

Let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Wilykit
Hey, welcome! What brought you here?

Let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:

I’m unable to send private messages, how can I go about doing this?
Reply 50
Original post by Maruvina
I’m unable to send private messages, how can I go about doing this?

Hey, you need to be a member for a set amount of time before you can send PMs (it's not long!). Please see this thread which will explain it further :smile:
Reply 51

Hey, I'm here to find someone to swap/take over my accommodation at KCL. Also, nice to be part of a student community
Reply 52
Original post by dyadav24
Hey, I'm here to find someone to swap/take over my accommodation at KCL. Also, nice to be part of a student community

Hey, welcome to TSR, great to have you here :wavey:

If you make a thread in our find a flatmate forum hopefully you can find someone to help take over your accommodation :smile: good luck!
hello! I'm in Year 13 taking A-Level History, English Literature and Maths. for a good few years I've looked at pages on TSR for advice about which GCSEs to take, which A-Levels to choose, etc. so I decided to finally make an account instead of just lurking and reading other people's questions. happy to be here!
Original post by pre-raphaelite
hello! I'm in Year 13 taking A-Level History, English Literature and Maths. for a good few years I've looked at pages on TSR for advice about which GCSEs to take, which A-Levels to choose, etc. so I decided to finally make an account instead of just lurking and reading other people's questions. happy to be here!

Welcome! :h:
Reply 55
Original post by pre-raphaelite

Welcome to the site as a poster! We hope you find it useful, do let us know if you need any help finding anything :smile:
Reply 56

Hi!
Original post by Lntop
Hi!

Hi!

Welcome to TSR :smile: What brings you here this evening?
Reply 58

hello
Hi, I just joined! :hello:

Quick Reply

Latest