The Student Room Group

What is he hiding?

So currently iam in a ldr for 8 months now. I know him for 1 year now. we both are from different countries. We both are uni students, iam medical student and he has taken education. So, the problem is that he told me his fake name and I got to know his real name just a few days ago and I have proof too. I just ask him like whose name is this, is he ur friend ? Like that so he dont think I know about his real name, I wanna hear the truth from his mouth. So he told me he will tell me later. We both are busy so we only text, but whenever I ask him to do ft, he decline says he is not comfortable and I understand coz most of us are shy too. So I took it lightly. Whenever I ask about his family and his friends, he never tell me about them as I was just asking about their surface details . he only says when u will be here u will meet them. He told me that we have to keep our relationship private in real life and we can keep public on the internet . past days I ask him to give his address so I can courier him some chocolates since he like it slot and he told one time that whenever he is studying late or is sleepy, he like to eat chocolate . so I thought this will make him happy, first he agree and then disagree. I dont know.whats happening with him. Can u tell me what it possibly mean and what can I do ?. Thank u so much have a great day or night 😄✨✨❤️
Reply 1
the only question is why are you still in a relationship with someone you know nothing about
Reply 2
Have you actually met him???
I’m sorry but if you haven’t met him then this isn’t a relationship. You’re pen pals. And all this fake info and stuff going on isn’t a good sign either. So dishonest, catfishing pen pals.
He might be a catfish or larper. :eek:
Alternatively be could be a troll trying to collect lots of online gf's all over the world that he has no intention of ever meeting irl.
He could be someone with a gf and in the habit of using aliases or nick names trying to cover his tracks.
May be impersonating someone he knows for a laugh or trying to cause them trouble.
Reply 5
Addressing the situation promptly to clarify these discrepancies is essential. Honesty in communication is vital for establishing a healthy, reliable relationship. If there's suspicion of false information, it's possible that details like his age and relationship status could also be inaccurate. Engaging in an open conversation about these concerns is important. Trust your instincts and focus on your emotional well-being throughout this process. Taking action to resolve uncertainties is a prudent choice to prevent future confusion and potential heartache.

Your situation suggests there's secrecy and uncertainty in your long-distance relationship. His initial use of a fake name and reluctance to share personal details, such as family and friends, might raise concerns.

Observe his responses and willingness to be more open going forward. Prioritise your emotional well-being and trust your instincts. If discomfort or uncertainty persists, it's worth assessing whether this relationship is healthy and fulfilling for you.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
So currently iam in a ldr for 8 months now. I know him for 1 year now. we both are from different countries. We both are uni students, iam medical student and he has taken education. So, the problem is that he told me his fake name and I got to know his real name just a few days ago and I have proof too. I just ask him like whose name is this, is he ur friend ? Like that so he dont think I know about his real name, I wanna hear the truth from his mouth. So he told me he will tell me later. We both are busy so we only text, but whenever I ask him to do ft, he decline says he is not comfortable and I understand coz most of us are shy too. So I took it lightly. Whenever I ask about his family and his friends, he never tell me about them as I was just asking about their surface details . he only says when u will be here u will meet them. He told me that we have to keep our relationship private in real life and we can keep public on the internet . past days I ask him to give his address so I can courier him some chocolates since he like it slot and he told one time that whenever he is studying late or is sleepy, he like to eat chocolate . so I thought this will make him happy, first he agree and then disagree. I dont know.whats happening with him. Can u tell me what it possibly mean and what can I do ?. Thank u so much have a great day or night 😄✨✨❤️

Okk I broke up with him , coz he was all fake all his personality, all his name , phone number everything was fake . so I broke up and I feel so free and good now 😌✨✨

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending