The Student Room Group

I really want to know whether he likes me or not

So I’ve been liking this guy for a very long time. He would always avoid eye contact whenever we are close like if we walk past each other. But I have seen him turning around and looking at me when I’m behind him walking 10 times I counted. He’s in my maths class and one time he left class and turned around and looked at me like he was waiting for me and then he just left. I’ve caught him staring at me when we had an exam when I tried to check the time.

I actually caught him looking embarrassed when me and him were pit together for a group project.

Yesterday we had a maths exam and he was walking with his friend. I walked behind them and he turned around and looked at me. Then after a few minutes he turned around and looked at me again. His friend didn’t neither did anyone else. Then he told his friend he’s going to take the bus and bye. So he stood by himself. I walked ok straight and turned my head to his direction to just look at him and he made eye contact with me and then looked somewhere else almost hiding his smile. Like he just smiled to himself but tried hiding it .

I really have a huge crush on him do you think he likes me

I need your opinions im so happy like out why did he smile to himself im like so excited I wanna know
yes ofcourse he likes you, omgggg gurlll. hes just scared to say so, just go to him and spill. girls have a 99.9% chance of scoring. go for itttt, i was in the exact same ssituation and i asked him out, we've been together for 2 years
Reply 2
Original post by Bigfishytime
yes ofcourse he likes you, omgggg gurlll. hes just scared to say so, just go to him and spill. girls have a 99.9% chance of scoring. go for itttt, i was in the exact same ssituation and i asked him out, we've been together for 2 years

Aww thank you so much!!!
Reply 3
You're interested in 3 guys because they've done normal things like talk to you and look at you? If that's the criteria, you'd have dozens of boyfriends.

It just sounds like you enjoy a bit of attention and drama; leave them all alone and concentrate on your education.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7423253
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
You're interested in 3 guys because they've done normal things like talk to you and look at you? If that's the criteria, you'd have dozens of boyfriends.

It just sounds like you enjoy a bit of attention and drama; leave them all alone and concentrate on your education.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7423253

Can you please shut the ef up, I asked which of these three guys could like me that’s it, if its none then just say none instead of being a party pooper fr let me enjoy my life
Reply 5
Original post by Anonthiya
Can you please shut the ef up, I asked which of these three guys could like me that’s it, if its none then just say none instead of being a party pooper fr let me enjoy my life

OK, none, because they haven't done anything to indicate they like you. Or are you only wanting answers that support what you think?
Reply 6
Original post by Surnia
OK, none, because they haven't done anything to indicate they like you. Or are you only wanting answers that support what you think?

I don’t need to hear your opinion I swear to god party pooper go live your life stop hating b* , ur just jealous that u don’t have a relationship,
Reply 7
Original post by Anonthiya
I don’t need to hear your opinion I swear to god party pooper go live your life stop hating b* , ur just jealous that u don’t have a relationship,

You do know how opinion pieces actually work dont you??? You might be getting confused with an echo chamber

Regarding the above, if the person (who you like) was a girl would you think that they liked you? I suspect not. Based on what you said they might like you or they may feel paranoid/weirded out that you always seem to be there.

Greg
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending