The Student Room Group

Was it cheating?

He was showing me his phone scrolling down saying look I only speak to my boys” so then I tried reaching to his phone to touch the recently added by me and where you can see the last convo and all that, he MOVED his phone away quickly. I took that as him messing around with other girls without wanting me to know so I left him and didn’t let him explain. But now I miss him and think maybe I was wrong and he wasn’t cheating. It’s been 3 weeks and he’s not reached out to me as I had told him I don’t wanna speak to him and swore to god so he said okay. What do u guys think?
Original post by Anonymous #1
He was showing me his phone scrolling down saying look I only speak to my boys” so then I tried reaching to his phone to touch the recently added by me and where you can see the last convo and all that, he MOVED his phone away quickly. I took that as him messing around with other girls without wanting me to know so I left him and didn’t let him explain. But now I miss him and think maybe I was wrong and he wasn’t cheating. It’s been 3 weeks and he’s not reached out to me as I had told him I don’t wanna speak to him and swore to god so he said okay. What do u guys think?

it really depends on what tone and manner if he was flirtatious and sexual behind your back without you knowing that’s cheating, if it was for friend purposes although without you knowing again going behind your back but it depends on your comfort and the boundaries set between you both. So can you explain maybe how he took it was it a snatch off, was it where he stuttered is he that type to maybe do that can you say in the past and present when you guys are together in person and out do girls even try to I don’t know hit up on him does he fall for it or is he that loyal type…
Well if he doesn't want you to see his phone he is obviously hiding something. Whether it's cheating or not who knows. But that is a red flag because he wouldn't let you go through his phone and if you stayed with him the seed of doubt would only grow in your mind.

You'll find another guy and forget him, you probably only miss him because you're single again. But if he's not to be trusted then it's for the better
Yeah definitely is suspicious…he shouldn’t be reluctant in letting you go through his phone. But he was
Reply 4
Original post by User_name001
it really depends on what tone and manner if he was flirtatious and sexual behind your back without you knowing that’s cheating, if it was for friend purposes although without you knowing again going behind your back but it depends on your comfort and the boundaries set between you both. So can you explain maybe how he took it was it a snatch off, was it where he stuttered is he that type to maybe do that can you say in the past and present when you guys are together in person and out do girls even try to I don’t know hit up on him does he fall for it or is he that loyal type…
What ****es me off is that he didn’t even let me hold his phone, the phone was in his hand and when I tried touching it to see something he just pulls away and says gotta text my boy back, and when I tell you his hand was shakingggg when typing the message to his boy, and we both have agreed on not even being close with friends the opposite gender anyways so he shouldn’t even have to hide his female friends from me yk? But honestly I found it really weird and whenever I am with him I’ve never experienced anything such as girls hitting on him but guys have tried to hit on me multiple times even when I am with him so idk what he’s playing it😭 maybe boosted his ego a bit too much.
What ****es me off is that he didn’t even let me hold his phone, the phone was in his hand and when I tried touching it to see something he just pulls away and says gotta text my boy back, and when I tell you his hand was shakingggg when typing the message to his boy, and we both have agreed on not even being close with friends the opposite gender anyways so he shouldn’t even have to hide his female friends from me yk? But honestly I found it really weird and whenever I am with him I’ve never experienced anything such as girls hitting on him but guys have tried to hit on me multiple times even when I am with him so idk what he’s playing it😭 maybe boosted his ego a bit too much.
His hand shaking is actually adrenaline. He was in shock (like when you are in flight or fight mode) because he got caught. Not good. Probably something along the lines of another girl for him to react like that.

BTW, curious question, why aren't you allowed friends of the opposite gender? Been cheated on before and got insecure as a result? I've been dating my gf for a few years and also my best friend is a female. And we've never disrespected our boundaries
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #2
Well if he doesn't want you to see his phone he is obviously hiding something. Whether it's cheating or not who knows. But that is a red flag because he wouldn't let you go through his phone and if you stayed with him the seed of doubt would only grow in your mind.

You'll find another guy and forget him, you probably only miss him because you're single again. But if he's not to be trusted then it's for the better

I am just glad I left then and didn’t try convincing myself I was overreacting and as there won’t be any trust I don’t think I could ever be with him again anyways.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #2
His hand shaking is actually adrenaline. He was in shock (like when you are in flight or fight mode) because he got caught. Not good. Probably something along the lines of another girl for him to react like that.

BTW, curious question, why aren't you allowed friends of the opposite gender? Been cheated on before and got insecure as a result? I've been dating my gf for a few years and also my best friend is a female. And we've never disrespected our boundaries

That’s exactly what I thought when he was shaking!!! I didn’t even bother to question him or swear at him or be mad I simply did my lip combo and got up then left, because the shaking told me everything I needed to know.
And we never really had any problems with having friends the opposite gender but preferred not to be close to them, it’s not because I’ve been cheated on before or insecure it’s just how things worked best for us, it was also because he told me he didn’t need any other friends ( female ones) when he’s got me, said he didn’t see the point. Like rightttt. But obvs if your gf is okay with ur bsf being a girl and boundaries are set right and not disrespected then ur good!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending