The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Problem with enrolment

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this. I have been trying to enrol onto my course at Coventry University for the past 10 days. I am running into problems when I get to the Your Data Agreements With Us page.
It says: There has been a problem attaching mandatory modules. Module 6057AAD does not appear to be associated to any semesters for the intake that the student is enrolling onto.
The message also tells me to send an email which I have done for the last 10 days. I have also phoned up 6 days in a row and have been on hold for over 2 hours every single time. They keep passing me onto different departments and at this point we're just going round in circles. I have also tried to use the chat function on Coventry Universities website and not got any response.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Do you have any advice on how this can be fixed?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this. I have been trying to enrol onto my course at Coventry University for the past 10 days. I am running into problems when I get to the Your Data Agreements With Us page.
It says: There has been a problem attaching mandatory modules. Module 6057AAD does not appear to be associated to any semesters for the intake that the student is enrolling onto.
The message also tells me to send an email which I have done for the last 10 days. I have also phoned up 6 days in a row and have been on hold for over 2 hours every single time. They keep passing me onto different departments and at this point we're just going round in circles. I have also tried to use the chat function on Coventry Universities website and not got any response.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Do you have any advice on how this can be fixed?

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the issue, please contact the student engagement team about the issue.

The Student Engagement Team:
+44 (0)2477 656 565
[email protected]

Many thanks

Coventry University Team
(edited 7 months ago)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest