The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Garden Hill house

Is anyone else staying here starting in september? Or has anyone stayed here before and knows anything about it, it seems really nice but I there's not much in terms of pictures or info, just a bit anxious since it seems so different to typical halls :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Yuzuname
Is anyone else staying here starting in september? Or has anyone stayed here before and knows anything about it, it seems really nice but I there's not much in terms of pictures or info, just a bit anxious since it seems so different to typical halls :smile:

Info about Garden Hill House can be found here. I haven't stayed there before, or know anyone who has, but I imagine @ExeterStudentRep may have some more information/would be able to get more. Hope this helps!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Yuzuname

Hi Yuzuname,

Unfortunately I've never been to Garden Hill House nor do I know anybody who stayed there so I don't have much specific information to add. There's more pictures if you click on the link to Flickr - the private garden area looks absolutely stunning!:smile: Try not to worry, the pictures that you do have of the rooms and kitchen area are very similar to what you'd get in any student accommodation. It is slightly different to other halls in that it's more of a converted house, but I personally think that's a nice thing because as it's on the smaller side you'd have a more close-knit relationship with people in the house. It's also on campus which is great because you're close to all the important buildings - the forum, library, shops, study rooms, lecture halls, food outlets etc.

You might want to post your questions in our accommodation thread as it might be more easily picked up by other people also staying in Garden Hill House or people who have stayed there before.

Sorry I don't have much information but it looks so lovely in my opinion. I hope this helps!

Bethan
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Hi, I want to apply for this accommodation this year. How do you feel about it? It would be great if you could share some information about this. Thanks!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending