Scroll to see replies

Original post by Patrycja.m
Me, I’m still on hold 🥲

so strange, no interview or nothing.
Ive seen people saying they have had interviews
Original post by Megalsbsw
so strange, no interview or nothing.
Ive seen people saying they have had interviews

Yeah but then I think they’ve rejected everyone who scored low on the SAQ so we are kind of in the middle ???
Reply 2382
I rang Bristol Uni admissions this morning and the lady said they will be carrying out more interviews. So I don't know if they're just going to go through the people on hold
ahh thank you makes me feel a little better
Reply 2384
Original post by anon-.-
hey guys! congrats on getting offers, if anyone has any questions about the course feel free to msg me at helpfultoothfairy, on instagram, im currently finishing my first year !
and if anyone has received rejections, try not to be so disheartened, I know it's hard! But, when I received my 5/5 rejections I just thought of it as a redirection and managed to change up my application for my next cycle where I got 4/5 offers!

Which uni are you at?
Has anyone applied to bristol and not had an interview but still hasnt been declined yet?

Yes me!! I rang the other day she said they are interviewing until mid April, they do it in batches or something x
Original post by _451
I rang Bristol Uni admissions this morning and the lady said they will be carrying out more interviews. So I don't know if they're just going to go through the people on hold

I wonder if all people on hold are people who are doing an access to higher education course, they maybe interview a levels and then access course xxx
Original post by Fowler89
I wonder if all people on hold are people who are doing an access to higher education course, they maybe interview a levels and then access course xxx

im also doing a higher education access course
im also doing a higher education access course

Hopefully this is the case, as I’m doing a access course too, it seems all doing an access course are on hold.. hopefully in the coming weeks we will know more xxx
Original post by Fowler89
Hopefully this is the case, as I’m doing a access course too, it seems all doing an access course are on hold.. hopefully in the coming weeks we will know more xxx

I hope so! does anyone know how many places bristol have? xx
hi anyone heard from newcastle yet🥰
Original post by _lgrant05
hi anyone heard from newcastle yet🥰

No they said after 3 weeks, did you find out ?
Original post by charann2000
I've got a deferred place for Birmingham next year! When I went for my interviews at Birmingham and Newcastle they were both mixed with school leavers and mature students - I'm going to be a mature student (24 at start of course).
If anyone has any q's about Birmingham/Newcastle or Kings interview/application process from last year let me know as I somehow(?!) managed to get offers at all 3 :smile:

What were your A level stats pls x
Does anyone know if Kcl are still giving out interviews? Or if anyone has an upcoming one
Reply 2394
Officially done w trying. Just got my rejection and a girl in my practice who wants to be a dentist got in, so using it as a step ladder. I think I’m ready to move on from dentistry now
Reply 2395
Original post by Hmgiu
Officially done w trying. Just got my rejection and a girl in my practice who wants to be a dentist got in, so using it as a step ladder. I think I’m ready to move on from dentistry now

Aw I'm sorry to hear that. Honestly don't give up! You clearly want it and you've got drive and believe me one day it will pay off! It's very common for people to apply more than once. Side note - I've been receiving rejections too :frown:
nothing from me still
Original post by Hmgiu

Which uni?
Original post by _451
Aw I'm sorry to hear that. Honestly don't give up! You clearly want it and you've got drive and believe me one day it will pay off! It's very common for people to apply more than once. Side note - I've been receiving rejections too :frown:

I’m done also, have had all rejections this year again. I have (with a lot of hard work, I am not an over achiever when it comes to grades) exceeded the Alevel grades they require and worked full time in the industry to gain experience and not even an interview!
Really have little understand of how this works, a friend of a friend has 2 days work experience from school placement. Predicted Alevel grades of ABB and has an 2 offers?
Original post by _451
Congrats to those that have got an offer from UOB! Can I please ask what are your grades/predicted grades?
Do you mean Birmingham or Bristol ?

Quick Reply

Latest