The Student Room Group

MSc Dietetics - What UK funding is available?

Hi there, I have just completed a BSc in Sports & Exercise Nutrititon and have been accepted onto an MSc Dietetics at Manchester Met University which is recognised my the BDA.
My question is apart from the SFE Masters loan of approximately £12k for the whole 2 year course and the £5k NHS annual training grant is there any further student loans or tuition fee assistance available as the course is 2 years full time and the available funding only just covers the fees for two years? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Mitch
Original post by Mitch69
Hi there, I have just completed a BSc in Sports & Exercise Nutrititon and have been accepted onto an MSc Dietetics at Manchester Met University which is recognised my the BDA.
My question is apart from the SFE Masters loan of approximately £12k for the whole 2 year course and the £5k NHS annual training grant is there any further student loans or tuition fee assistance available as the course is 2 years full time and the available funding only just covers the fees for two years? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Mitch

Hi there, We can only offer the Maintenance Loan funding from Student Finance. It may be worth speaking to the university to see if they can offer any further advice of funding. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We can only offer the Maintenance Loan funding from Student Finance. It may be worth speaking to the university to see if they can offer any further advice of funding. Thanks, Angela

Hi Angela, thank you for the swift response, I'll check but I'm thinking it will be limited to the loan and grant.

Thanks, Mitch
Original post by Mitch69
Hi Angela, thank you for the swift response, I'll check but I'm thinking it will be limited to the loan and grant.

Thanks, Mitch

Hi Mitch, You are more than welcome. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending