The Student Room Group

Meet our Student Ambassadors

Here at Travel Aware we have a team of student ambassadors creating travel content to help you stay safe overseas while still making the most of your trip.

Let's introduce you to some of the team including a bit about themselves in their own words.

@abibrownstark
"I've spent the last year travelling around Europe on a budget alongside my study abroad. From all the countries I visited, I was lucky enough to visit the most of Germany considering my host university was in Heidelberg, about 45 minutes south on the train from Frankfurt. From traditional Christmas markets, to Oktoberfest and exploring the capital Berlin it had so much to offer and I'm already planning my next trip back!"

@GiaRoseDuthie
"A travel fact about me would be that by October I will have visited 18 European countries!"

@AMARI.DHAUS
"I have been extremely lucky to travel lots (with having parents who call it their hobby) and the most interesting country I've been would Sri Lanka as it feels like half Thailand half Indian all in one place."

We'll introduce you to more of the team over the coming months.

Feel free to tag them if you have a question about the countries they've visited.

Quick Reply

Latest