The Student Room Group

how are my a level options?!?! impulsive decision as a person with anxiety?

I currently just changed my whole combinations of a levels 4 weeks in, was taking art,bio,socio(but then switched to psych for one week), media studies into sociology, history, English, media studies. What would these a levels take me into degrees and career wise? I'm currently interested in maybe the business areas but is taking all essay based subjects a non preferred combination for unis? would me switching from bio to english be bad (they take place in the same time slot so cant take both) would I need to take one science for better options for future?

Any countries recommendation for international students, affordable, job security wise..etc??

I wasn't able to get into maths, economics, Chinese, computer science due to my grades or the lack of people taking it.

quite interested in advices from anyone and anyone who has experiences and regrets that I should take advice fromI
Original post by sanitary-giving
I currently just changed my whole combinations of a levels 4 weeks in, was taking art,bio,socio(but then switched to psych for one week), media studies into sociology, history, English, media studies. What would these a levels take me into degrees and career wise? I'm currently interested in maybe the business areas but is taking all essay based subjects a non preferred combination for unis? would me switching from bio to english be bad (they take place in the same time slot so cant take both) would I need to take one science for better options for future?

Any countries recommendation for international students, affordable, job security wise..etc??

I wasn't able to get into maths, economics, Chinese, computer science due to my grades or the lack of people taking it.

quite interested in advices from anyone and anyone who has experiences and regrets that I should take advice fromI

‘sociology, history, English, media studies’
Since your not doing any science A Levels, you have to apply for a foundation year science degree (if that interests you)
Other than some courses having specific subject entry requirements, it wouldn't matter what you do.
If the subject is not listed in the entry requirements, the university only cares about the grade in that subject. Nothing else (not caring about it being essay based or not)
if there was a possibility where I wanted to change into a science field or career, would it be best to change my A-level options now or apply for foundation year later on?
Original post by sanitary-giving
if there was a possibility where I wanted to change into a science field or career, would it be best to change my A-level options now or apply for foundation year later on?

Just pick the A Levels you would enjoy now
The more you enjoy, the more you work, the more you wont back away from a challenge
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest