The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Not happy so far

Original post by Anonymous
xxxxx

Exactly. regret coming to this uni, timetable is basically blank so paying 9k for nothing no one replies to emails no acknowledgment of students nothing. Hate it!
Exactly. regret coming to this uni, timetable is basically blank so paying 9k for nothing no one replies to emails no acknowledgment of students nothing. Hate it!

We are sorry to hear about your experience, if you wish to raise a concern or make a complaint you can do. The University recognises that there might be times when students wish to raise concerns about the services that we provide. We value all feedback, good or bad, and aim to learn from any negative comment to help us improve the service that we offer.

Please see here: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/the-university/key-information/registry/raising-a-concern-or-making-a-complaint/

Many thanks

Coventry University Team
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2

yeah.. on timetabling i have 8 contact hours a week. University lasts 7 months. We only just have our timetable this week. Not starting till October.
Original post by Attalus231
yeah.. on timetabling i have 8 contact hours a week. University lasts 7 months. We only just have our timetable this week. Not starting till October.

Hi @Attalus231

Have you spoken to the Talent Team to see if they can help you find some type of employment? You may find it a very valuable way of spending your spare time, see here: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/student-support/enhance-your-employability/careers-and-employability-services/

I would also advise you to look into becoming a student ambassador, which will give you a lot of practical skills, allow you to make new friends and build confidence.

Kind regards,

Coventry University Team
Reply 4

Take it easy mate. Challenges everywhere

Quick Reply

Latest