The Student Room Group

The College of Legal Practice LLM Legal Practice SQE

Is anyone taking or is undertaking the LLM legal practice SQE prep course at the college of legal practice?

Not heard much about them but the post grad loan could cover the fees for the prep course and the sqe exams so worth checking out? But not sure if they're good to go with?
I am also keen to take up their LLM Legal Practice for the purpose of a qualification and get myself adequately prepared for the SQEs. Will be doing the UoL Law Essentials as well as a revision as my law degree was taken so many years ago so cost is really an important factor. Have not found much review tough, so am tagging to your discussion in hope of any replies!
Reply 2
Original post by holidaying
I am also keen to take up their LLM Legal Practice for the purpose of a qualification and get myself adequately prepared for the SQEs. Will be doing the UoL Law Essentials as well as a revision as my law degree was taken so many years ago so cost is really an important factor. Have not found much review tough, so am tagging to your discussion in hope of any replies!

I've only found one person whos studying with them on LinkedIn but she said shes had no issues with them. Just think they're worth considering, as the fees are so much lower!
Hi everyone! I have chosen the College of Legal Practice as my SQE preparation provider. I am doing the masters in legal practice and I start in February. Although I have not started yet, I do have to say they have been great so far. The support has been second to none, and if you have any questions they are really happy to help. They have definitely instilled confidence in me to start the SQE this year! Maybe worth checking out their website or giving them a ring. I think they are still accepting applications for the Feb masters intake!
Hi everyone! I have chosen the College of Legal Practice as my SQE preparation provider. I am doing the masters in legal practice and I start in February. Although I have not started yet, I do have to say they have been great so far. The support has been second to none, and if you have any questions they are really happy to help. They have definitely instilled confidence in me to start the SQE this year! Maybe worth checking out their website or giving them a ring. The applications for the course close on 24 February. I think they are still accepting applications for the Feb masters intake!
Reply 5
Original post by benandthelaw
Hi everyone! I have chosen the College of Legal Practice as my SQE preparation provider. I am doing the masters in legal practice and I start in February. Although I have not started yet, I do have to say they have been great so far. The support has been second to none, and if you have any questions they are really happy to help. They have definitely instilled confidence in me to start the SQE this year! Maybe worth checking out their website or giving them a ring. I think they are still accepting applications for the Feb masters intake!

Thank you so much!! I'm definitely leaning to taking their course over UoL due the price difference so glad to hear they already supporting you!
Hi all. Just to let you know that I have also signed up with them for the LLM, for the Aug intake! I need to do some self study to refresh my law concepts before I go for the SQE prep as it has been so long since I did my law degree. I do agree that their support provided so far has been great!
Reply 7

I just attended a webinar that someone from the college of legal practice were present and from the questions asked and the talk etc I feel much happier studying with them. Also a lot of people who attended are also applying to study with them - just thought I'd let you know!
Original post by benandthelaw

How have you found the course so far? I am considering applying but haven't seen many reviews.
Hi all. Just to let you know that I have also signed up with them for the LLM, for the Aug intake! I need to do some self study to refresh my law concepts before I go for the SQE prep as it has been so long since I did my law degree. I do agree that their support provided so far has been great!

How have you found the course so far? Were tutors and souces available helpful?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending