The Student Room Group

Anyone here a native Japanese speaker?

Hello!
My name's Aaron, I'm a former jeweller studying for a career change. I'd like to connect with native Japanese speakers to make a pen-pal(s) of sorts. I'm learning Japanese in my spare time, and would like have someone to chat with occasionally so I can have some practice. I play online games, so a headset for actual chatting is an option if anyone is up for it!
Hi, for safeguarding reasons it's not permitted to request or invite others to offsite social platforms. You are of course welcome to maintain discussions on TSR, but for safeguarding they must remain on TSR :smile:

That said, if you are learning Japanese this thread has some useful resources linked by someone who did a Japanese degree: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6598462

Along with some advice about approaching studying Japanese (including outside of a formal educational environment) :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by artful_lounger
Hi, for safeguarding reasons it's not permitted to request or invite others to offsite social platforms. You are of course welcome to maintain discussions on TSR, but for safeguarding they must remain on TSR :smile:

That said, if you are learning Japanese this thread has some useful resources linked by someone who did a Japanese degree: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6598462

Along with some advice about approaching studying Japanese (including outside of a formal educational environment) :smile:

Oh, sorry about that! Thanks for the direction though!
I shall speak to you in advanced japanese
ジャーメインジャーメインI ジャーメイ
Original post by Strivion
Hello!
My name's Aaron, I'm a former jeweller studying for a career change. I'd like to connect with native Japanese speakers to make a pen-pal(s) of sorts. I'm learning Japanese in my spare time, and would like have someone to chat with occasionally so I can have some practice. I play online games, so a headset for actual chatting is an option if anyone is up for it!

help im part japanese but idk any part of my language bro 😭😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest