The Student Room Group

Looking for someone to take over leeds accomodation 23/24

Hiya! I have a booking for a bronze ensuite room at Asa Briggs House for the academic year of 2023/24 which I am looking for someone to takeover, 44 weeks (£177 per week), move-in date is 9th Sept 2023.

Accommodation site:Asa Briggs House, LeedsRoom type:Bronze En-suiteRoom/Flat:008cLicence period:From 09/09/2023 to 12/07/2024 (44 weeks)Total rent:£8,008.00
I'm willing to offer it at a slightly lower price, as long as I can get rid of it!

Please please please get in touch if you're interested and pass this along to anyone who might be!

(Mod edit - email removed)
is it still available
(edited 8 months ago)
Yes please, can you send me a link to the details or send it to me please. Really appreciated thank you
Original post by IcedTea28
The link for my ad on spare room is here:

Check out my advert on SpareRoom https://www.spareroom.co.uk/16813184

Bro is this still available?I am going to be joining as a first year at UOL and since this was my insurance university, I received an unsatisfactory offer so I would love to take up this offer.
Reply 4
Original post by tisha.patel_
Hiya! I have a booking for a bronze ensuite room at Asa Briggs House for the academic year of 2023/24 which I am looking for someone to takeover, 44 weeks (£177 per week), move-in date is 9th Sept 2023.

Accommodation site:Asa Briggs House, LeedsRoom type:Bronze En-suiteRoom/Flat:008cLicence period:From 09/09/2023 to 12/07/2024 (44 weeks)Total rent:£8,008.00
I'm willing to offer it at a slightly lower price, as long as I can get rid of it!

Please please please get in touch if you're interested and pass this along to anyone who might be!

(Mod edit - email removed)

Is it available
Reply 5
Original post by Krish bh
Is it available

no sorry! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending