The Student Room Group

How do I do this?

I'm going to be entering my final year of study in a few weeks, however I've started seriously researching into a Master's course. I've been wanting to do a Master's since my first year and it'll help me to get on to the career path I'm interested in.

However, my issue is that whilst I have an idea of a course I'm interested in, I don't know much about the application process and whether I'll be able to get a tuition fee loan for this also.

Does anyone have any advice for this? Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by Bean_cat
I'm going to be entering my final year of study in a few weeks, however I've started seriously researching into a Master's course. I've been wanting to do a Master's since my first year and it'll help me to get on to the career path I'm interested in.

However, my issue is that whilst I have an idea of a course I'm interested in, I don't know much about the application process and whether I'll be able to get a tuition fee loan for this also.

Does anyone have any advice for this? Thanks in advance :smile:

Hey,

For most master's courses, you normally apply directly through the university, so on the course page it will normally have details on the application & how to apply!

In terms of student finance, you can normally get a postgraduate master's loan which is just one loan for both tuition + maintenance (rather than separate, like in undergrad) which is about £12k at the moment :smile:

If you have any other questions about postgraduate study, definitely let me know!!

Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending