The Student Room Group

I miss my ex

He wasn't perfect. But I want to talk after 3 years. I told him to block me and it's been painful. I just wanted honesty from his side, his love and his time. He had sex requests I couldn't understand. Golden showers, bdsm bondage, flogging/bruising...I just wanted a man to love me. Did I get it twisted? Maybe he just wanted sex? Idk. I feel like I miss him but he doesn't give two ***** about talking and reconciliation. He seemed to think sex was the starting point of a relationship. I seemed to think we should talk about the problems but he didn't want to..
Original post by Anonymous
He wasn't perfect. But I want to talk after 3 years. I told him to block me and it's been painful. I just wanted honesty from his side, his love and his time. He had sex requests I couldn't understand. Golden showers, bdsm bondage, flogging/bruising...I just wanted a man to love me. Did I get it twisted? Maybe he just wanted sex? Idk. I feel like I miss him but he doesn't give two ***** about talking and reconciliation. He seemed to think sex was the starting point of a relationship. I seemed to think we should talk about the problems but he didn't want to..

It sounds like you two had different priorities in your relationship. It sounds like you wanted more of a romantic relationship rather than a physical one like he did. I'm sorry, but I don't think there is a chance that you would get back together with him or even be friends/acquaintances. By the sounds of it, he is a part of your past that you can only think about. I hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Vyshto Andeddu
It sounds like you two had different priorities in your relationship. It sounds like you wanted more of a romantic relationship rather than a physical one like he did. I'm sorry, but I don't think there is a chance that you would get back together with him or even be friends/acquaintances. By the sounds of it, he is a part of your past that you can only think about. I hope this helps :smile:

Well I want him. I miss him. I'll try to reach out

Reaching out is a good idea, but if he doesn't want to talk or reconnect don't go any further or try again. Of course there is the chance that he would love to speak to you again. Please, make sure that this does not fill your thoughts, being hung up on someone for an extended period of time really is not good for anyone. Stay safe :smile:
Reply 4

What has happened in your life that you are clinging on to wanting a guy who wasn't interested in the kind of relationship you want and who clearly doesn't love you as he blocked you without a whimper? Three years is too long to be dwelling on him; move on.
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
What has happened in your life that you are clinging on to wanting a guy who wasn't interested in the kind of relationship you want and who clearly doesn't love you as he blocked you without a whimper? Three years is too long to be dwelling on him; move on.

He didn't wanna block me. I made him angry. I don't know. I felt right when I was with him.
Reply 6
He didn't wanna block me. I made him angry. I don't know. I felt right when I was with him.

If it felt right you wouldn't have ended it. You weren't compatible, so don't be desperate enough to go back to someone who just wanted sex.
I don’t think it could be any clearer that you were incompatible.
Reply 8
Original post by Admit-One
I don’t think it could be any clearer that you were incompatible.

Yeah you guys are right. He was telling bs about wanting to get married and having a child...maybe he just said the things I wanted to hear

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending