The Student Room Group

What is your favourite anime/manga?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by venya_b
yess you should def properly read it, it's very entertaining.
power our relatable queen fr

Just caught up 🙏 and yesss power is so real for loving cats. Much like asa!!
Reply 21
Original post by Kallisto
Anime: Hellsing or Monster or Baccano! hard to decide.

Manga: Magic Kaito. It is the only manga I own. I am not such an eager and passionate manga reader.

Monster is in my watchlist! Haven’t heard of the others you mentioned. Which would you recommend?
Reply 22
Original post by miztwizted
Oh absolutely. My favourite anime is Attack on Titan and always will be. My favourite manga is Black Butler though. The anime totally ruined it in my opinion, with so much unnecessary comedy and stupid additional characters and fanservice- I hated it.

AOT is great! How are you feeling for the finale soon? Sucks about the anime adaptation. Glad the manga keeps its good rep on seriously.
Original post by user1567945
AOT is great! How are you feeling for the finale soon? Sucks about the anime adaptation. Glad the manga keeps its good rep on seriously.

I'm so dang excited. I started watching Titan in Y7 and I'm starting Uni next week- Its been a long journey. I'm just about to finish season 3, so from then on, it's uncharted territory for me. I can't wait!!
Monster is in my watchlist! Haven’t heard of the others you mentioned. Which would you recommend?

If you like vampires with doom vibes, Hellsing is your anime without a doubt! for a subtle plot from different views of characters, Baccano! is my answer to you.
Reply 25
Original post by miztwizted
I'm so dang excited. I started watching Titan in Y7 and I'm starting Uni next week- Its been a long journey. I'm just about to finish season 3, so from then on, it's uncharted territory for me. I can't wait!!

enjoy!! That’s great you can and still are following along with the adventure. I am excited for the finale. Been watching them as they’ve been released in parts. Series three is intense. In a great way.
Reply 26
Original post by Kallisto
If you like vampires with doom vibes, Hellsing is your anime without a doubt! for a subtle plot from different views of characters, Baccano! is my answer to you.

Thank you! hell Hellsing has definitely taken my interest. I do love vampire movies and fiction in general. I will look into Baccano more. :smile:
Thank you! hell Hellsing has definitely taken my interest. I do love vampire movies and fiction in general. I will look into Baccano more. :smile:

You will love the main Character in particular. He is a sadistic badass with no mercy for ghouls and humans likewise. And he has the best voice actor ever with Crispin Freeman in English dub!

Quick Reply

Latest