The Student Room Group

Student Finance not processed

Hi,

I initially applied for my third year of student finance and was accepted. However due to personal circumstances my application changed as my university requested that I retake my second year. I submitted compelling personal reasons with evidence from two doctors and have been told that my application is being reviewed.

Due to my initial application being approved, the student finance website shows that my maintenance loans are scheduled to be paid on the 18th September. However my new application still hasnt been reviewed and approved. I have already registered to repeat the year with my university. The student finance website says I should expect an update on my most recent application on 19th-24th October.

Should I expect to be paid on the 18th September or not?

Thanks
Original post by rbristol1
Hi,

I initially applied for my third year of student finance and was accepted. However due to personal circumstances my application changed as my university requested that I retake my second year. I submitted compelling personal reasons with evidence from two doctors and have been told that my application is being reviewed.

Due to my initial application being approved, the student finance website shows that my maintenance loans are scheduled to be paid on the 18th September. However my new application still hasnt been reviewed and approved. I have already registered to repeat the year with my university. The student finance website says I should expect an update on my most recent application on 19th-24th October.

Should I expect to be paid on the 18th September or not?

Thanks

Hi there, Is the current status of your application on your account showing as Approved? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending