The Student Room Group

Official: University of Surrey A101 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Anyone know a bit more info about interviews? There doesn't seem to be much info on the website on what they'll be looking for etc.??
Original post by lucie_p_733
Anyone know a bit more info about interviews? There doesn't seem to be much info on the website on what they'll be looking for etc.??

Unfortunately not but surely something should come out by the end of November at least, hopefully but surely..
Reply 22
Has anyone heard anything?! If interviews are December then it would be nice to know before the start of the month :frown:
Original post by lilibet3
Has anyone heard anything?! If interviews are December then it would be nice to know before the start of the month :frown:

They said this week
Interviews offers have started being sent, anyone receive one?
Reply 25
Original post by Chi chi5

No not yet :/
Original post by lilibet3
No not yet :/

the representative told me they dont all go out at the same time but I should be hearing in the next couple working days, fingers crossed for us both x
I'm also waiting eagerly please do keep us updated if anyone receives anything, good luck and warm wishes
Reply 28
Hey everyone, Hopefully the first day of interviews went well. What do you think is the selection process overall, would they consider only the interview or anything else?

If I haven’t heard anything yet can I assume I’ve been rejected at this point? I can see someone has said interviews have started…
Original post by Meganowen0108

If I haven’t heard anything yet can I assume I’ve been rejected at this point? I can see someone has said interviews have started…

No they are sending invites on a rolling basis all should be sent before Christmas
Reply 31
I've received emails from UoS inviting me to an offer holder's day, but UCAS still shows my application as submitted, but with no offer yet confirmed. Has anyone else had the same thing? If so, did UCAS update soon after? Thanks in advance.
Original post by MightyMaia
I've received emails from UoS inviting me to an offer holder's day, but UCAS still shows my application as submitted, but with no offer yet confirmed. Has anyone else had the same thing? If so, did UCAS update soon after? Thanks in advance.

Is this for medicine?
Reply 33
Is this for medicine?

No, it's for psychology

No, it's for psychology

Ah sorry, this is the medicine thread x
Reply 35
Ah sorry, this is the medicine thread x

Ah! Thank you! I misread it and thought it was for all apps - going off to search for it now! x

Ah! Thank you! I misread it and thought it was for all apps - going off to search for it now! x

Xx no worries!
the representative told me they dont all go out at the same time but I should be hearing in the next couple working days, fingers crossed for us both x

my tuttee has recieved one
Original post by medictutor
my tuttee has recieved one

hey, what was their ucat or gamsat and when did they get the invite?
hey, what was their ucat or gamsat and when did they get the invite?

they got the invite around 2 weeks back now?? and idk their ucat!! but they've already done the interview now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending