The Student Room Group

Official: University of Surrey A101 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
anyone receive offers or heard back from interviews?
Reply 41
Original post by aj2203

not yet 😭 hopefully soon cuz im so nervous
Reply 42
I think I read that they'll get back to you within two weeks of the interview, so hopefully that does mean soon!
Anyone else here in limbo neither interviewed nor rejected?
Reply 44
Original post by aj2203

I have; I received the offer within the 2 week period post-interview. However, if you interviewed in December--though this is entirely conjecture on my part--I'd wager it's entirely possible they've been delayed by holiday closures.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to attend or hear back from an interview!
Original post by rub6iz
I have; I received the offer within the 2 week period post-interview. However, if you interviewed in December--though this is entirely conjecture on my part--I'd wager it's entirely possible they've been delayed by holiday closures.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting to attend or hear back from an interview!

can i ask your ucat score?
Reply 46
Original post by rub6iz

When was your Interview?
Reply 47
Original post by Magnoliatty
can i ask your ucat score?

3090 B1
Reply 48
Original post by Abhi20026
When was your Interview?

Dec. 7
Reply 49
Original post by rub6iz
Dec. 7

Ohh okayy, Are you an international student?
Reply 50
Original post by rub6iz
Dec. 7

So when did you receive your offer ?
Reply 51
Original post by Abhi20026
Ohh okayy, Are you an international student?

Yes! I'm assuming that's the case for the majority of applicants as there are only two places for home students if memory serves?
Reply 52
Original post by Zehrah
So when did you receive your offer ?

I received it the following week.
Reply 53
Any chat for those who got offers??
Reply 54
Original post by jzhaba123
Any chat for those who got offers??

Can I ask when did you do your interview and when did you receive your offer please ? Thanks!
any local student who got an interview?
Hey! I graduated from the University of Surrey in July 2023, and am considering applying for the medical school now, does anyone know if they are accepting home students (UK) and if so what their fees are? I couldn't see anything on the website about it other than the entry requirements.
Original post by jkhalid7864
Hey! I graduated from the University of Surrey in July 2023, and am considering applying for the medical school now, does anyone know if they are accepting home students (UK) and if so what their fees are? I couldn't see anything on the website about it other than the entry requirements.

Yes they do accept home students but only a very limited number and you have to fulfill a certain widening participation criteria to be offered a place (i.e. living within a certain catchment area and being a carer/having a disability etc.) I believe the fees are £9,250 a year (standard fee for most undergraduate courses) but I'm not 100% sure on that. Could be worth emailing the uni to check.
Ans applications are closed for 2024 entry now. You would have to apply in October 2024 for 2025 start.
Original post by Magnoliatty
any local student who got an interview?

I'm someone who assumingly meets the local criteria but my application is 'still pending'
Hello all.

I have made a spreadsheet for graduate entry universities 'GEM' for 2024 applicants. Please fill out your information as we goalong so current and future applicants can be guided. I have added my student room account (@L4458) on the page for anyquestions or issues. Please do not try to add/remove columns or add anything undergraduate related. To make any changesplease message me and I will do this to avoid confusion and inconsistencies. This is only for GEM universities.

The link allows you to view and insert your information:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jczdg1fpxBWMVSTDmePguzsLlIrmS7a2uW1EWBWhAZg/edit#gid=1130001634

quick note: Im aware this is a undergraduate chat but incase there are people here who have applied to GEM too.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending