The Student Room Group

Children nursing

Can anyone provide me resources so i get a headstart on the course, any books, pdfs, questions..... Thank u :smile:
Reply 1
You should get a PDF list of what books you'll need for your children nursing course from the university once you start.

You'll be able to borrow books required from the university library and also you can try your local council library for any books.

I honestly think that the best way to learn more about your chosen degree is actually learning about it when you actually start your degree at university.

A Textbook of Children's and Young People's Nursing, 3rd Edition ( 2021 version) they usually update books every 18 months or so but that would be fine.
Plus perhaps anatomy and physiology of the human body by Ross and Wilson.

I think you should hold on until you start your degree.

Original post by FAZE_KAYE
Can anyone provide me resources so i get a headstart on the course, any books, pdfs, questions..... Thank u :smile:

No point wasting money until you know what books will be required for your coursework okay.

NHS registered midwife
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
You should get a PDF list of what books you'll need for your children nursing course from the university once you start.

You'll be able to borrow books required from the university library and also you can try your local council library for any books.

I honestly think that the best way to learn more about your chosen degree is actually learning about it when you actually start your degree at university.

A Textbook of Children's and Young People's Nursing, 3rd Edition ( 2021 version) they usually update books every 18 months or so but that would be fine.
Plus perhaps anatomy and physiology of the human body by Ross and Wilson.

I think you should hold on until you start your degree.

No point wasting money until you know what books will be required for your coursework okay.

NHS registered midwife

I wasn't actually planning to buy any books for now of course but i thought if anyone has any revision material or anything which can sorta help me out! thanks for your response anyway :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending