The Student Room Group

A-level Coursework

I have just started year 13 and already my coursework is killing me. I currently am taking Geography, Textiles, Maths and Further Maths. My Geography NEA and Textiles coursework are going on at the same time, does anyone have any tips on managing deadlines or useful ways to stay on top of it ?
Reply 1
Create a schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay organized and make sure you're not leaving things to the last minute. When creating your schedule, be realistic about how much time you can realistically spend on each task.
Break down large tasks into smaller ones. This will make them seem less daunting and more manageable.
Set deadlines for yourself and stick to them. This will help you stay on track and avoid procrastination.
Take breaks when you need them. Don't try to cram everything in at the last minute.
Reward yourself for completing tasks. This will help you stay motivated
Original post by ruby_car.39
I have just started year 13 and already my coursework is killing me. I currently am taking Geography, Textiles, Maths and Further Maths. My Geography NEA and Textiles coursework are going on at the same time, does anyone have any tips on managing deadlines or useful ways to stay on top of it ?

no. our school have just started geography coursework. my first a- level exam is in 6 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest