The Student Room Group

Retaking a level comp sci

Well I flopped my results and will have to take my a levels again, I had some personal health issues and I don't want to go to my insurance, there's 2 questions I gotta ask: will I be at a disadvantage with top unis if I retake a levels, and since I'm taking a level comp sci OCR again will I have to submit a completely different piece of coursework or can I resubmit/ edit coursework
Reply 1
Also as a private student how would predicted grades work?
Reply 2
You don't have to resubmit coursework. It can be carried forward.
Reply 3
Original post by Nooh_125
Well I flopped my results and will have to take my a levels again, I had some personal health issues and I don't want to go to my insurance, there's 2 questions I gotta ask: will I be at a disadvantage with top unis if I retake a levels, and since I'm taking a level comp sci OCR again will I have to submit a completely different piece of coursework or can I resubmit/ edit coursework

I also flunked A Level Comp Sci OCR, I hated it so much. My other two were alright and I'm doing a foundation year.
Reply 4
oh thats good at least, my teach never let me know exactly what my results where, do you think i can ask this? If its the coursework that dragged me down then ill focus on that but hopefully i can just retake the exam again
Reply 5
Original post by derin005
I also flunked A Level Comp Sci OCR, I hated it so much. My other two were alright and I'm doing a foundation year.

yh it sucks, didnt have good teaching and the resources online were always kinda weird, i didnt even do it at gcse so i found craig and dave kinda hard to learn from when i had no knowledge of a level comp sci whatsoever, sucks tbh but it is what it is

Quick Reply

Latest