The Student Room Group

Withdrawal from my school

Please what options do I have after been withdrawn from the university due to an academic misconduct on part of course although other modules were ok. Please kindly advise.
Original post by funmexy
Please what options do I have after been withdrawn from the university due to an academic misconduct on part of course although other modules were ok. Please kindly advise.

In all likelihood, none. It sounds like you've been caught cheating, or similar. Such people are not welcome at university.

I assume that there was a meeting and you were provided with an opportunity to explain your actions? Do you dispute any of the evidence presented?

If you are convinced that you are innocent, you could check to see if your university has an appeals process you could use. Have you spoken with your students' union?
I you could provide a bit more context you would probably get better replies. Did you plagiarise or cheat in any other way.? How serious was the breach?
Have you done anything like this before what year were you in? Answer these and you’ll likely get a better quality of response.
Original post by funmexy

Are you an international fees payer here under a student visa?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending