The Student Room Group

Question about conditional offer

basically, i'm applying with a levels and my countries high school diploma. I emailed the uni a couple months ago asking if they accept direct entry with my schools high school diploma, in my country. They responded back saying that my high school isnt on the approved school list and can't use it for direct entry.
I got an offer from said uni for A levels and an alternative offer of 8 GPA high school diploma. My predicteds were A*A*A and the requirements was AAA. I'm wondering if they made a mistake giving the alternative offer or if it was intentional as my school isnt on their approved school list. Can they withdraw my offer and tell me to **** off? I also dont want to email admissions so they take it away lol.
Original post by adabb
basically, i'm applying with a levels and my countries high school diploma. I emailed the uni a couple months ago asking if they accept direct entry with my schools high school diploma, in my country. They responded back saying that my high school isnt on the approved school list and can't use it for direct entry.
I got an offer from said uni for A levels and an alternative offer of 8 GPA high school diploma. My predicteds were A*A*A and the requirements was AAA. I'm wondering if they made a mistake giving the alternative offer or if it was intentional as my school isnt on their approved school list. Can they withdraw my offer and tell me to **** off? I also dont want to email admissions so they take it away lol.
hmmmm sounds tricky but I do feel you need to reclarify with uni admin..if there is a mistake at least you know now that having it taken away last minute...
Original post by adabb

It doesn’t really matter does it? You’re on track to meet the A level offer
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
It doesn’t really matter does it? You’re on track to meet the A level offer
would rather focus on my GPA rather than a levels
Email the Uni and ask.
Reply 5
Do you mean that they gave you a conditional offer with conditions to be settled either from A levels or from GPA High school diploma?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending