The Student Room Group

I have finished alevels but not going uni?

Hey,

I’ve finished alevels and I'm taking a gap year but I'm applying to degree apprenticeships and entry level jobs that are unrelated to my actual degree such as retail. But I keep getting rejected from them. I don’t know what to do. Does anyone have any tips?

My alevels grades are equivalent to CCC/94 tariff points (got BCD) and it’s what I needed for business management or administration degrees or apprenticeships.

I didn’t apply to uni because it’s expensive and I thought my grades were going to be horrible since my mock grades were E’s and U’s.
Original post by Philemon4
Hey,

I’ve finished alevels and I'm taking a gap year but I'm applying to degree apprenticeships and entry level jobs that are unrelated to my actual degree such as retail. But I keep getting rejected from them. I don’t know what to do. Does anyone have any tips?

My alevels grades are equivalent to CCC/94 tariff points (got BCD) and it’s what I needed for business management or administration degrees or apprenticeships.

I didn’t apply to uni because it’s expensive and I thought my grades were going to be horrible since my mock grades were E’s and U’s.

By rejected by them, at what point in the application process? As in was it after the interview, when they were screening applicants, a test centre, online portal with questions?
Did they specify any entry requirements ?
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
By rejected by them, at what point in the application process? As in was it after the interview, when they were screening applicants, a test centre, online portal with questions?
Did they specify any entry requirements ?

It was after I applied for the jobs online where I put my CV and answered the questions and they say their usual “unfortunately…”.

Quick Reply

Latest