The Student Room Group

medicine additional personal statement?

hey guys so when you apply for medicine at unis you only have 4 choices out of 5, so i was thinking of doing biochemistry at warwick, edinburgh or bath (but i wouldn't enter medicine for postgraduate lol) so would you have to do an additional personal statement and how would you go about doing that? i know some unis don't accept them and i just wanted to check what the process is in this thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by oort.cloud
hey guys so when you apply for medicine at unis you only have 4 choices out of 5, so i was thinking of doing biochemistry at warwick, edinburgh or bath (but i wouldn't enter medicine for postgraduate lol) so would you have to do an additional personal statement and how would you go about doing that? i know some unis don't accept them and i just wanted to check what the process is in this thanks :smile:

You can only apply with one personal statement through UCAS. But I believe that if you want to write another one specifically for your 5th choice, then you could contact the university and ask if it would be possible to send them a different one directly.
Reply 2
Original post by ManUtd_21
You can only apply with one personal statement through UCAS. But I believe that if you want to write another one specifically for your 5th choice, then you could contact the university and ask if it would be possible to send them a different one directly.

oh ok thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest