The Student Room Group

psychology and neuroscience

I am currently considering applying to the psychology and neuroscience course at KCL and university of Manchester.
However, I don't take any sciences but I take maths, psychology and economics instead. Would it be too risky to apply and would it affect my competitiveness?
(the requirements on the website states that I need at least 2 from biology, chemistry, physics, psychology or maths)
Reply 1
You have maths and psychology and meet the minimum requirements. You can are still academically competitive. .
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by pim1310
I take maths, psychology and economics ....the requirements on the website states that I need at least 2 from biology, chemistry, physics, psychology or maths

Per the above.
Original post by NoeliaGe
Applying to psychology and neuroscience courses at KCL and the University of Manchester without traditional sciences may be risky. While you meet the minimum requirements with maths and psychology, not having a traditional science may affect your competitiveness. Consider reaching out to the admissions teams for advice or explore foundation courses to strengthen your science background.

ChatGPT?
Reply 4
You have maths and psychology and meet the minimum requirements. You can are still academically competitive. .

Quick Reply

Latest