The Student Room Group

Cancel student finance application and start a new one or just edit?

Hi my parents haven't completed the income for the application yet so my application hasn't been processed but I want to change my university course on it, as I hadn't firmed when I did it. On the website it says I have to fill a form and send etc. As my application isn't complete is it not easier to cancel this one and start a new one or will that make me not allowed student finance?
Don’t cancel your application just to change your university/course. That’s a standard amendment.

Most people update their university/course information in August once they have their results and it’s certain where they’ll be studying.
Focus on getting your household income information in first before the deadline to be guaranteed payment.

It’s NEVER a good idea to cancel a SFE application just to make a change.
I just realized that I used the number that is not registered by my ID number what should I do to change the number..
Original post by Brian Otieno
I just realized that I used the number that is not registered by my ID number what should I do to change the number..

Hi Brian,

What do you mean sorry? To change university/course you would complete the CO1 Change of Circumstances Form. If you contact us online in your account via live chat we can request this for you.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending