The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan payment

I accidentally selected the wrong course on my student finance application. I amended this change and when I called student finance they said that the change will take 14 working days for it to be processed and I should still be paid as long as the university confirm my attendance. I was just wondering if this is in fact true. I’ve tried to call my faculty but they are pretty unresponsive 😭.
Original post by racha_ael
I accidentally selected the wrong course on my student finance application. I amended this change and when I called student finance they said that the change will take 14 working days for it to be processed and I should still be paid as long as the university confirm my attendance. I was just wondering if this is in fact true. I’ve tried to call my faculty but they are pretty unresponsive 😭.

Hi there,

Yes, that's right - so long as your university sends us Confirmation of Registration you'll still be paid as planned.

We'd suggest asking your university when they're going to send this, just so you know for sure.

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Thank you for the reply!
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Yes, that's right - so long as your university sends us Confirmation of Registration you'll still be paid as planned.

We'd suggest asking your university when they're going to send this, just so you know for sure.

Thanks, Graeme
Original post by racha_ael
Thank you for the reply!

You're welcome, have a lovely day. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending