The Student Room Group

Payment scheduled/application approved when providing evidence

Just wondering if once an application is approved & payments are scheduled is it still possible to provide evidence for an increase in maintenance loan amount? Or are the payments set so that I would have to reapply for an increased maintenance loan above the minimum amount?
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by vgcfcygv
Just wondering if once an application is approved & payments are scheduled is it still possible to provide evidence for an increase in maintenance loan amount? Or are the payments set so that I would have to reapply for an increased maintenance loan above the minimum amount?

Hi there,

Yes, you can still provide evidence, rest assured. Do you know what it is you need to provide? Is it the PFF2 form?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Yes, you can still provide evidence, rest assured. Do you know what it is you need to provide? Is it the PFF2 form?

Thanks, Graeme

Perfect cheers, yeah the reason why I was asking was due to the fact that my mum provided the evidence a couple days ago and I was just wondering if it was going to change anything so I'm all good thanks!
Original post by vgcfcygv
Perfect cheers, yeah the reason why I was asking was due to the fact that my mum provided the evidence a couple days ago and I was just wondering if it was going to change anything so I'm all good thanks!

Thanks, at the moment we're processing evidence in 18 working days. So long as your Mum's evidence is accepted you'll be awarded the correct Maintenance Loan, rest assured.

We'd recommend checking your account and e-mails for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending