The Student Room Group

I am an 18 year old doing an access course

hi,
i have just started an access course as well have had done a levels the year before, however i did not do too well in alevels so i wanted to boost it by doing an access course as i was already on a gap year. Will my age impact my options? as well as what universitys will i be able to go to?
Hi 👋

Your age will not affect any choice of university or course of choice I am 33 mum of 5 and studying midwifery at Bournemouth uni and in all honesty the age range is incredible the oldest on my course is 47 and youngest is 18
I hope this helps put you’re mind at ease a little 😊
Reply 2
Original post by MrsSteele90
Hi 👋

Your age will not affect any choice of university or course of choice I am 33 mum of 5 and studying midwifery at Bournemouth uni and in all honesty the age range is incredible the oldest on my course is 47 and youngest is 18
I hope this helps put you’re mind at ease a little 😊

I would hope it would be but i have contacted some universities and it is because i did an access course at 18 and they are usually for people who have been out of education. Some seem not to mind but some do not accept it
Reply 3
Original post by david9786543
hi,
i have just started an access course as well have had done a levels the year before, however i did not do too well in alevels so i wanted to boost it by doing an access course as i was already on a gap year. Will my age impact my options? as well as what universitys will i be able to go to?

Hi David please I would like to know which college exactly you did your access course in cause I’m 18
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending