The Student Room Group

Revision materials for history, politics and sociology a levels

Hi everyone, I am currently in year 13 but have realised I am really behind now on making revision materials for most of my papers I’m sitting. I do edexcel history and politics and aqa sociology and have only got 2 papers done for revision materials and am struggling to finish making them ahead of exams. I wanted to ask if anyone would be open to lending me their revision notes if they studies the same content or if they could share as I am predicted A*AA and aim to achieve that but feel a bit hopeless slowly as I don’t have materials to revise for other than books. If anyone can help I will IMMENSELY appreciate it!!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Hailey629
Hi everyone, I am currently in year 13 but have realised I am really behind now on making revision materials for most of my papers I’m sitting. I do edexcel history and politics and aqa sociology and have only got 2 papers done for revision materials and am struggling to finish making them ahead of exams. I wanted to ask if anyone would be open to lending me their revision notes if they studies the same content or if they could share as I am predicted A*AA and aim to achieve that but feel a bit hopeless slowly as I don’t have materials to revise for other than books. If anyone can help I will IMMENSELY appreciate it!!

hey. i'm literally doing the exact same exams as you and have the same predicted grades right now. have you had any luck with finding any good resources ??

Quick Reply

Latest