The Student Room Group

I have a crush on my step brother

Hi, I’m 19 years old and I’m unemployed at the moment, I’m at a point where I have no idea what I’m doing with my life, I used to work before but I’ve been at home for the past six months.

So my parents are divorced and I live with my mom, who is married to my step dad, before my mom married she dated my step dad for a few years and that’s when I met my step brother, he’s 2 years younger to me and I was taller than him back then and I considered him a kid, but about five years back he went abroad to live with his mom and never returned. I guess I forgot about him.

After my mom got married she had my little sister, and I had an uncomplicated life until he came back, he changed so much to the point where I couldn’t recognize him, I was never close with him, we just used to play together I was like 14 and he was 12, I’m 19 now and he’s grown so tall and hot and at first I didn’t give a **** about him, but he keeps visiting and we started hanging out, so we got comfortable enough to tell dirty minded jokes and we went on a trip with our parents last week and I can’t figure if he’s flirting with me. He keeps insulting me and calling me fat but at the same time keeps staring at me all the damn time. It’s so confusing and he keeps dropping hints.

We had some serious convo during the trip and we talked about each other and our lives, we even talked about s*x and he asked me the top 5 places I wanted to have s*x. During our trip a few guys kept hitting on me and one of them asked for my number, he saw the whole thing and was silent till the next day, he didn’t speak to me at all, he was upset the next day too, I’m not sure of a reason because he seems so secretive.

On our way home we started talking and hung out again and I slept on his shoulder and he let me. We don’t live in the same house but I keep thinking of him all day, I think I have a crush on him it’s so confusing and complicated I want to bash my head on a wall and die.

Thank you so much if you’ve read this far, sending loads of love to you x
Sweet Home Alabama.
Reply 2
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Sweet Home Alabama.

Honestly, I was like what????
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’m 19 years old and I’m unemployed at the moment, I’m at a point where I have no idea what I’m doing with my life, I used to work before but I’ve been at home for the past six months.

So my parents are divorced and I live with my mom, who is married to my step dad, before my mom married she dated my step dad for a few years and that’s when I met my step brother, he’s 2 years younger to me and I was taller than him back then and I considered him a kid, but about five years back he went abroad to live with his mom and never returned. I guess I forgot about him.

After my mom got married she had my little sister, and I had an uncomplicated life until he came back, he changed so much to the point where I couldn’t recognize him, I was never close with him, we just used to play together I was like 14 and he was 12, I’m 19 now and he’s grown so tall and hot and at first I didn’t give a **** about him, but he keeps visiting and we started hanging out, so we got comfortable enough to tell dirty minded jokes and we went on a trip with our parents last week and I can’t figure if he’s flirting with me. He keeps insulting me and calling me fat but at the same time keeps staring at me all the damn time. It’s so confusing and he keeps dropping hints.

We had some serious convo during the trip and we talked about each other and our lives, we even talked about s*x and he asked me the top 5 places I wanted to have s*x. During our trip a few guys kept hitting on me and one of them asked for my number, he saw the whole thing and was silent till the next day, he didn’t speak to me at all, he was upset the next day too, I’m not sure of a reason because he seems so secretive.

On our way home we started talking and hung out again and I slept on his shoulder and he let me. We don’t live in the same house but I keep thinking of him all day, I think I have a crush on him it’s so confusing and complicated I want to bash my head on a wall and die.

Thank you so much if you’ve read this far, sending loads of love to you x

I don't want to be rude and judge, but this situation is a bit.. dodgy (the best way i can put it and i kind of have to say that it is not neccesarily right) i don't want to be rude or anything but i think it is important to note that your parents are married and you both share a half-sibling. So i hope you bear that in mind. I am unsure of the purpose of your post - the only issue which has been presented is the fact that you are siblings by law and other than bring light to that i do not know what to say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending